This phase relates to the execution of the bulk payer’s new payment policy to beneficiaries. A best practice is to begin small and progressively scale to larger payment volumes.
- Transfer funds for payee payment
- First bulk payment made
- Completion of post-payment review
Toolkit Resources for Phase 6:
- Sample First Payment Checklist
- Sample Post-Payment Review Questionnaire
- Phase 6 Full Resources Package (both of the above)
Estimated Duration of Phase: 2 months to roll out and start to scale
Key Learning: Starting small yields best results; scaling can be designed to match organization’s overall progress.